Services We Provide
Examine eyes for health and vision problems
- Diagnose and treat eye disease
- Detect and identify general health problems manifested in the eye (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
- Diagnose and treat glaucoma
- Provide pre and post-operative care for pathologies and trauma
- Evaluate, treat & manage injuries to the eye
- Provide emergency treatment for eye accidents
- Prescribe glasses or other devices for specialized vision needs such as hunting, computer work, playing piano, etc.
- Evaluate eye coordination for reading and provide vision therapy to improve academic performance
- Set up industrial safety eyewear vision programs
- Consult with businesses on environmental vision
- Work with schools and community groups to mentor students pursuing a career in health care.
- Work with educators and parents to enhance the learning potential of preschoolers and students and to inform parents of the importance of preventive eye and vision care
- Provide low vision & color deficient aides for those with significant visual impairment
- Diagnose, treat and manage Dry Eye Syndrome